A huge thank you goes out to ChicoBag for sponsoring our very FIRST sweepstakes giveaway on the Bucket List Travel Club! We’re so excited and hope you’ll jump right in to win one of two (2) ChicoBag RePETe Travel Packs (in black) that retail for $29.99 each.
The Black Travel Pack is a lightweight and secure travel backpack that is not short on features. This pack boasts a large main compartment, side and top stash pockets, adjustable straps, a sternum strap for added stabilization and a storage area for a hydration reservoir. The Travel Pack is ideal for day hikes and travel – once you have one you won’t want to use any other pack!
ChicoBag RePETe Travel Packs Features:
- Lightweight, hydration-ready backpack
- Fabric is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Breathable shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap for added stabilization
- Entire pack stuffs into outer pocket for convenient storage
- Made from durable, machine washable materials
- One year warranty
All US residents aged 21 or older can enter.
Sweepstakes Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- Purchase does not increase chance of winning
The prize: The two top point earning individuals will each win one (1) ChicoBag Travel Pack RePETe Backpack. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners.
Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and are void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on March 23, 2016 at 12:00:00 AM EDT and will continue until April 5, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM EDT. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Must be at least 21 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective at the time received. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, etc.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by Rafflecopter based on a random electronic drawing. Winners must agree to the use of their names for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winners will be notified by email from Bucket List Travel Club. An email will be sent to the winners within one week of end of sweepstakes. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the Sponsor as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email. Winners must contact the Sponsor within five (5) calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that five (5) day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning this sweepstakes will be dependent on the number of entries submitted.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.